- Access and use of websites or other online services: When entering the Helix website we will record the information necessary to provide you with access for the operation of our site, such as passwords, and IP address.
- Responding to request for information or support: When you contact Helix to access support, order supplies, request information, or other communication, we collect the necessary information to assist you. For example, we collect your name and contact information for the fulfillment of services.
- When you provide your name and contact information to register in connection with such a request, the registration may serve to identify you when you visit our websites.
- To access results or order supplies, we require you to register with a Helix identification and password.
- It is Helix’s policy to protect personal information against any unauthorized access or release. Each time an order is entered or personal information is provided, it is encrypted. All provided information may be accessed only by Helix employees who maintain password and job related access rights. In order to provide better service, Helix may use a “cookie” to keep your current online session open.
- You do not have to disclose any information to visit the Helix site. However, while browsing some sites, you may find your needs can be better accessed by disclosing some information. The information you provide will not be sold, traded, or leased to any other organization outside of Helix.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
As with any site you visit on the internet, Helix does collect certain system information from its users. The Helix web site automatically stores the following information during your visit:
- Internet location (IP address)
- Pages visited
- Date and time of visit
- Device used to access our site (i.e., mobile, desktop, tablet)
The information collected is not associated with your name or any other information you voluntarily provide. This information is stored and used for statistical purposes that allows us to improve the quality of this site, and meet the needs of our users.
Helix will not retain personal information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is processed, including complying with legal and regulatory obligations (i.e., audit, accounting, statutory retention terms), disputes, and for the establishment, excise, and/or defense of legal claims.
Helix uses a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
Links to Other Websites
By using this site, you agree that you understand and accept the terms listed above. Privacy as it applies to the internet is a rapidly developing area. We reserve the right to change our privacy practices from time to time and will include any changes on this site.